- The Trafford Centre Limited (“we” or “us”) is registered in England with company number 03080975 and our registered office is at 8 Sackville Street, London, England, W1S 3DG. We recognise and value the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and users of WiFi at our centre.
- If you do anything in breach of these Terms we may terminate your right to use the Service.
- The Service involves a network of wireless access points that allow a single wireless device to access connections to the internet, once both the user and the device are registered and connected to the Service. Because your registration and your use of the Service is linked to your device, you should not allow anyone else to use your device while connected to the Service.
- We may change these Terms at any time and will take reasonable steps to bring any material changes to your attention. As you will be bound by any amendment to these Terms, you should review these Terms from time to time. By continuing to use the Service after any amendment to these Terms, you will be deemed to have accepted the amended Terms.
Using the Service
- Before using and accessing the Service, you may be required to register some of your details with us, using an online facility. You may not be able to use the Service without registering, although you may register using a pseudonym. By registering for and using the Service you confirm that you are at least 16 years of age. If you are under 16, you agree that you have the permission of your parent or guardian to use the Service.
- Once you have registered, your wireless device will be automatically recognised by the Service, and you will be able to access the internet at any location where the Service is provided
- To use the Service, you must have a wireless device that is capable of accessing a Wi-Fi network. You must not use the Service with any device that you do not own, unless you have the explicit permission of the owner of the device. You must also not let other people use your device when it is connected to the Service. If you use multiple wireless devices, you must register each device individually.
Nature of the Service
- We use the Services to analyse the behaviour of visitors to and on our premises. Our data analysis enables us to better understand how you and other customers engage with our business and ultimately, this enables us to make our service offering to you more compelling and interesting.
- You acknowledge and agree that each time you connect to the Service, and at such other times as we consider appropriate, we may direct your wireless device to a website or other location for the display of promotional or advertising material in any form, including video, and that you may be prevented from use, or further use, of the internet for any duration that we consider appropriate for the display of that advertising or promotional material.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may limit or restrict your access to the Service from time to time at our or their discretion, including by controlling the rate at which your wireless device sends and receives data over the Service, by restricting the time a wireless device may be connected to the Service, and by filtering or blocking access to certain websites or other internet accessible material through the Service.
Collection and use of data
- You confirm that all of the information you provide to us, including any personal details, will be complete, true and correct.
- As part of your registration, you may chose to provide a valid email address or mobile phone number to us, or such other electronic contact method that we specify from time to time and may opt in to receive marketing messages, although your use of the Services is not dependent on this..
- Should you wish to withdraw your consent to the receipt of messages from us, you may do so at any time by either notifying us by email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org by using the unsubscribe facility that we provide with each message.
- Messages may incorporate promotions, advertisements and offers by other people companies or organisations ("Third Party Promotions"). Third Party Promotions are not associated with, endorsed or recommended by us. Any dealings you may have with third parties arising from Third Party Promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the third party. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible or liable in any way arising from Third Party Promotions, including any loss you may suffer arising from any act or omission of any third party associated with Third Party Promotions.
- Some Third Party Promotions may allow or require you to provide an email address or other electronic contact method independently of your use of the Services. You acknowledge that we will have no knowledge or control of you providing such contact information, and you must communicate directly with the person or organisation to which you have provided that contact information in respect of any material sent to you by them, including if you wish to stop the receipt of further material. Any such personal information you provide to such third parties will be governed by the privacy regime of that third party.
- You must only use the Service in a reasonable manner, consistent with these Terms, as well as ordinary community standards of behaviour and decency. Under no circumstances may the Service be used for any illegal purpose, or in a manner likely to cause offence to a reasonable person.
- You must not exceed the daily usage allowance set at 200 megabytes of data per day.
- You must not use the Service for any purpose which we consider to be unacceptable. Examples of unacceptable behaviour include use of the Service that:
- would cause you or us to be in breach of any law, code, or regulation;
- places any unreasonable impost, burden or strain on the technical resources of the Service, including without limitation the excessive transmission of data;
- depicts or promotes offensive or illegal behaviour;
- is offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm;
- would harass or threaten any other person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violent or offensive subject matter;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of copyright material;
- promotes criminal activity or enterprise;
- could cause us to incur a liability to any third party or entity;
- violates the privacy or confidentiality of any person;
- involves compromising the security of any computer system or data storage system;
- contains, provides or creates computer viruses or deliberately corrupts systems, facilities or data;
- involves the sending of junk mail or unauthorised commercial electronic messages;
- alters or modifies the operation of the Service in any way; or
- involves the resale or resupply of the Service to any person without our written permission.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may immediately suspend or terminate our facilitation of your access to the Service if you breach these Terms, or we suspect on reasonable grounds that you have used the Service for any unacceptable purpose.
Suspension and availability
- We may refuse to register your account and/or facilitate your access to the Service, without giving reasons.
- While we will take reasonable steps to facilitate the availability and security of the Service, you accept that the Service provided is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. In particular, we may at any time immediately suspend or withdraw access without notice and without giving reasons.
- We do not represent that the Service (or any software underpinning the Service) will be error, defect, “bug” or “virus” free, and you should take ordinary and prudent steps to ensure your own online security and safety.
- You acknowledge that the internet is an inherently insecure communication medium, and you use the Service at your own risk. You agree that we have no responsibility for any use, misuse, loss, corruption, interception or delay of information or data uploaded, downloaded or otherwise communicated via the Service. You further acknowledge that you are responsible for keeping all usernames, passwords and other security-based information secure and private at all times.
- Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, we will not in any way be liable to you for any kind of loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of the Service including but not limited to any viruses or other malicious software that may affect you while using the Service.
- Without limiting any other clause of these Terms, we make no warranties or representations as to the accessibility, security, stability or reliability of the Service and we explicitly disclaim any liability or responsibility for any faults, failures or interruptions or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications (including, without limitation, any transactions) made using the Service.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will we be responsible to you or any third party whether in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity or under statute for any special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, including damages for loss of opportunity, profits, revenue or goodwill, regardless of whether or not such loss or damage was foreseeable and even if advised of the possibility of such loss.
- We may terminate our facilitation of your access to the Service without notice or cause for any reason. Reasons we may terminate our facilitation of your access to the Service include where:
- you breach of any of these Terms;
- we have ceased to facilitate access to the Service in whole or in part; or
- we consider that you have done something that is detrimental to our business interests or reputation.
- You acknowledge that we will not have any liability to you for any reason whatsoever arising from any termination of your access to the Service.
- If any provision in these Terms is void or unenforceable, that provision will be read down to the extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable and to the extent that it cannot be so read down, will be severed from these Terms.
- If there is a contradiction or inconsistency between these Terms and any other notices, policies, communications or documents relating to the Service, these Terms will prevail to the extent of that contradiction or inconsistency, unless we expressly agree otherwise in writing.
- Your rights and obligations under these Terms are personal to you and you must not assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of any or all of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms. We may assign, transfer, sub-contract, novate or otherwise dispose of any or all of our rights and/or obligations under these Terms without notice to you.
- Regardless of the jurisdiction in which you are based on in which we have facilitated for you to receive the Service, these Terms are governed by the laws in force England and Wales and the parties agree to be bound by the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Contact and further information
Please submit any questions, concerns or comments you have about these Terms or any problems concerning the Services to The Trafford Centre, Business Management Suite, Manchester M17 8AA. Email: email@example.com