Christmas event | 2 - 23 Dec
Visit Father Christmas and his magical reindeer Norbert at the Trafford Centre’s Reindeer Lodge this December.
Sprinkle some magic on the festive season with a visit to our warm and cosy Reindeer Lodge, as you prepare to journey North to meet Father Christmas.
Meet the loveable Norbert, an adorable young reindeer who is a dear friend to Father Christmas and his elves. He longs to lead the sleigh on Christmas Eve one day, just like Rudolph. After all, he has a very magical secret of his own! Can you help wake Norbert up and find out his extraordinary secret?
Step into Norbert's enchanted world...
Before meeting Father Christmas, Norbert has a small favour to ask… can the children gather some magical reindeer food and take it home to sprinkle outside on Christmas Eve to help his wonderful reindeer friends fly the sleigh? It’s hungry work for reindeers, don’t you know
Once you’ve gathered your reindeer food, make your way to meet Father Christmas in his twinkly, cosy cabin. Share your Christmas wishes and have your photo taken with him, before receiving a special gift!
The Reindeer Lodge will open until 24 December. Find it on the Upper Level near to the Main Dome.
Ticket price: Child £10.50, adult £5.50 (including booking fee).
Keeping you and your family safe during the experience:
- Adults and children over 11 must wear a face covering. Staff will also be wearing face coverings.
- There will be hand sanitising points situated throughout, please use these to keep your hands clean. The experience will also be regularly cleaned.
- The experience has been arranged to be safe and socially distant from other groups; the capacity of the area has been carefully assessed to allow five groups per session.
- Tickets will be sold in bubbles of up to five people (if you would like a 6th then please contact the customer helpline). Please only visit with members of your household or bubble.
- Each child will be provided with a sanitised scoop and gift bag to collect their reindeer food. They will move through the area from section to section in a structured format ensuring correct social distancing between family groups, collecting reindeer food as they move through.
- Of course, we must look after Father Christmas to ensure he’s safe and well to deliver your presents on Christmas Eve! Father Christmas will be waiting for you in his sleigh, and children can approach the front of the sleigh at a two-metre distance to say hello and tell him their Christmas wishes. You’ll then be given the opportunity to have your photo taken at a safe distance, before receiving a gift.