Calling all Slimthusiasts!
Our friends at Slim Chickens have not one, but two tasty prizes to give away.
Two lucky winners could each win a card entitling them to 3 free chicken tenders every single day for the rest of this year. Yes, you read that right!
In case you hadn't heard, Slim Chickens are famous for their fresh, buttermilk marinated, chicken tenders, sandwiches and hot wings and 14 house sauces. From Blue Cheese to Spicy BBQ there is something for everyone. Perfect for a quick meal with the family or catching up with friends. Bringing a dose of Southern hospitality to The Trafford Centre all to the music of the Blues.
For your chance to win simply answer the question on this page. Good Luck!
These are the terms and conditions for the Slim Chickens competition June 2021
1. The promoter of this competition is The Trafford Centre, Stretford, Manchester, M17 8AA, a company registered with reg. number 07085128 (“we”, “us” or “our”).
2. To participate in the competition you must submit your competition entry form (see section 6 below) between 10 June 2021 and 1 July 2021 (the “Competition Period”). Entries submitted outside of the competition period will not be valid.
3. If you wish to participate in the competition you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms, so please read these terms carefully.
4. The competition is open to UK residents aged 16 or over for the duration of the competition period. Winner will be notified via email and will have seven days to claim the prize. The competition excludes employees and contractors, agents and service providers of The Trafford Centre, or any retailer staff at The Trafford Centre, as well as any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
5. Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry (see section 7 below) per individual person. No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the competition.
6. All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms. Entry instructions can be found at on this web page.
7. Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date (see section 2 above). Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions in these Terms, provide the required information, successfully submit their entry, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Terms may be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the competition and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorised account holder of the said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. Authorised account holder is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
Prize(s) & Winning
8. Two winners will each receive a card entitling them to 3 free Chicken Tenders every day until 31 December 21 at The Trafford Centre restaurant. Only available when you visit in person at the restaurant and valid for one visit per person, per day.
9. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) subject to section 20 below, in unavoidable circumstances vary the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
10. The prize winner(s) will be randomly drawn by an independent person selected by us in accordance with the laws of chance.
11. The prize winner may be requested to take part in some promotional activity as part of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you agree to take part in such promotional activity, you will need to enter into an image release form which allows us to use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website.
12. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
13. The decision of The Trafford Centre and/or any independent judge (as applicable) is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
14. Prizes are subject to availability. The prize(s) will be as stated in these terms. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes, subject to section 9 above. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes cannot also be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
Your information & image
15. Information you provide to us on the entry form will be used to administer the competition and to contact you only for the purposes of the competition and will deleted after 6 months from the conclusion of the competition, unless you have signed up to be contacted by The Trafford Centre and its retailers for marketing purposes. If you have selected the option(s) to be contacted by The Trafford Centre and its retailers for marketing purposes, we will only use your information to keep you updated with the latest happenings in stores, restaurants and leisure including exclusive treats, competitions and much more. We will not pass on your information to any third parties, and you can opt-out from direct marketing at any time.
17. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website; violates the Terms; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made. We also reserve the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. Our failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond our control and award the prize from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes. We are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry forms whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entry forms.
19. These Terms and this competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to the Marketing Department, The Trafford Centre, Stretford, Manchester, M17 8AA.
Dated: 10 June 2021