Tips for parents
- Teach your child to recite their name, address and telephone number.
- Get a free wristband from the Customer Services Desk
- Sew or write their surnames only in any clothing.
- Encourage young children to stay close and hold your hand or trolley.
- Make sure that children know that intu Trafford Centre staff wear orange scarves and ties and also intu name badges - look for the little bird!
- If you have lost a child inside a store, enquire at the nearest till. If on the malls ask a member of intu Trafford Centre staff or at a Customer Services Desk.
- Children remain your responsibility. Please DO NOT leave them unsupervised, especially when using lifts and escalators.
If you are little and lost
- STOP, stand still and LOOK around. DO NOT run around.
- If you see the person you came with, go straight back to them and hold their hand.
- If you cannot see the person you came with go straight to the till if you are in a shop.
- If you are out in the malls look for a member of intu Trafford Centre staff who has an orange scarf or tie and name badge on.
Losing a child, even for a few moments, can be very distressing and so for peace of mind you can visit our Customer Services Desk in the main dome to collect a free wristband for your child. If your child gets lost our number is on the wristband so any found children can be reported to us straight away. If you have lost of found a child please talk directly to our friendly Security or Customer Services team.
These wristbands are bright, waterproof and tough, so as well as shopping they are ideal for other days out or journeys into busy towns and cities.