Tips for parents
- Teach your child to recite their name, address and telephone number.
- Get a free wristband from the Guest Services Lounge on lower Regent Crescent.
- Sew or write their surnames only in any clothing.
- Encourage young children to stay close and hold your hand or trolley.
- Make sure that children know that Trafford Centre staff wear red polo shirt, red gilet and black trousers and also Trafford Centre name badges.
- If you have lost a child inside a store, enquire at the nearest till. If on the malls ask a member of The Trafford Centre staff or at a Customer Services Desk.
- Children remain your responsibility. Please DO NOT leave them unsupervised, especially when using lifts and escalators.
If you are little and lost
- STOP, stand still and LOOK around. DO NOT run around.
- If you see the person you came with, go straight back to them and hold their hand.
- If you cannot see the person you came with go straight to the till if you are in a shop.
- If you are out in the malls look for a member of Trafford Centre staff who has an red polo shirt, red gilet and black trousers and name badge on.